Documents and Downloads
On Monday 02 December 2019, Aldi triggered the statutory pre-application consultation period, allowing the community to have their say on the proposals prior to submitting a planning application to Powys County Council.
As part of this statutory requirement, draft versions of the planning documents must be made publicly available. These documents can be viewed or downloaded using the links below.
Draft planning documents:
- Additional images:
- Design and Access Statement
- Transport Assessment
- Preliminary Ecological Survey
- Phase I Desk Study Assessment Report
- Geo-Environmental Report
- Drainage Strategy
- Noise Assessment
- Construction Management Plan
- Planning Assessment with Retail Statement
- Light Spillage Plan